Une possibilité de fuite ?
What’s in it for you:
What we’re looking for:
Startup – enabL – Irvine, CA
*This role is as a business/startup partner and shares equity in the company but is not paid. This position is truly for someone who believes in starting up a mobile application and making a difference in the consumer world.
*Whether you are a college student currently finishing school or already on a career path, we want to speak with you!
EnabL is launching the first application for retailers of its kind and is looking for the a partner to take it to the next step!! We are looking for the right person to be part of our family; someone that believes in enabling the everyday shopper. If you are personable, self-motivated, upbeat, and interested in working for a growing, positive brand, enabL has an immediate career position available for you.
Job Purpose :
Be a part of something new and innovative. Plan unique and strategic missions to reach key consumer groups. Be the face of the brand.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Be awesome
- Code/Develop Application and mock application slides
- Work with Business Partners to develop and grow application and brand
- Maintain relationships with key decision makers
- Always be open to change and ready to take on new challenges/risks
- Develop and design prototype applications
- Participate in local brand awareness events
- Believe in something and stand for it
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in mobile based application design and engineering
- Live in the Orange County, CA area — preferably near Irvine, CA
- Must be high school educated, willing to learn and ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a clean driving record
- Experience in a startup is a plus, but not required
- Must have internal drive and entrepreneurial spirit; you are your own best manager
- Must have a desire to be part of a company that you can truly believe in
- Must be adept in use of MS Office Suite particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Proficient within Outlook or similar database to basic level, internet and email, and any other designer tools
- A good sense of humor and near-fanatical commitment to customer service are always appreciated!
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Application Design/Development: 1 year
We have set up application questions for your job. Candidates will be asked to give a « yes » or « no » response to the following questions:
- Do you have 1 year of Application Design/Development experience?