Une possibilité de fuite ?
Link to the offer: http://bit.ly/ProgramOfficerPP
- Working with programs managers and directors on insetting programs: design, structure, follow-up and reporting in view of key meetings with clients.
- Developing insetting proposals aligned with PUR Projet commercial strategy, to develop new
programs / projects with new or existing clients.
- Bringing forwards proposals to develop and improve PUR Projet’s strategy, communication, knowledge management, business development and continuous improvement.
- Top French or international universities, with business, international development or engineering background.
- Strong desire to commit and dedicate his/her experience and energy to a unique socio-environmental business experience focused on climate change, environment and communities.
- Attracted by SMB / start-up environment, with the ambition to develop a fast-growing international business — “intrapreneurship” spirit.
- Dynamic, rigorous, excellent business and relational skills.
- Professional fluency in French and English. A third language would be an asset.
- Previous experiences in consulting, NGOs or similar business would be appreciated.
1. CV & 100 seconds video (selection of 3-6 profiles)
Please share with us your CV or Linkedin profile and a 100 seconds video to:
The video content is completely free and depends on what you want to share with us. Enjoy yourself!
2. Supply chain case study and meeting with a team leader
You will be contacted to set up a 1 hour and a half meeting (ideally at the office, but via video call if it is easier) with one of PUR Projet’s team leader, to present yourself and the supply chain case study which you will have prepared one week before the meeting. More information will be given after step 1.
A propos de PUR Projet
PUR Projet, founded in 2008 by Tristan Lecomte (HEC, Founder of Alter Eco, Ashoka fellow, Young Global Leader 2013) and managed by Pierric Jammes since 2010 (X02, Stanford, McKinsey), is a social business whose mission is restoring ecosystems to improve livelihoods and strengthen supply chains. PUR Projet is specialized in the operation of large scale corporate insetting1 programs, helping companies to understand, assess and reduce their impacts and dependencies on natural capital2, and to design, implement and monitor efficient insetting operations along their value chains, such as sustainable procurement strategies, sustainable sourcing initiatives and community ecosystems management projects integrated to supply chains. PUR Projet has significant background and track record in the development and operations of reforestation, agroforestry (managing agricultural outputs combining crop and timber/fruit trees planting), and forest conservation insetting field projects, empowering farmer organizations in the design, the implementation, the monitoring and the long-term sustainability of the ecosystems management activities.