Une possibilité de fuite ?
Link to the offer: http://bit.ly/MediaComOfficerPP
- Gap year or end-of-studies internship.
- Previous internship experience in a challenging and demanding environment, ideally Marketing/Communication/Branding.
- Interested by agroforestry/agriculture and its technical aspects.
- Professional fluency in French and English. Spanish is a plus.
- Key words: Change Maker, Disruptive, Activist, Professional, Creative, Storyteller, Curious, Autonomous, Engaged, Caring, Honest, Transparent, High Self-Requirement Level.
The media and communication team operates at the crossroads of several strategic activities. Tasks will be precisely defined depending on the candidate’s profile and the current company’s topics among the following scope:
- Contribute to the elaboration and implementation of PUR Projet’s positioning strategy for the coming
- Monitor content delivered to our communities and ensure global message coherence.
Creation and Activation
- Manage and execute the creation of multimedia content: graphics, videos, motion designs, field photo/video reportages, pedagogic material…
- Participate in the design of new offers (such as B2C strategies).
- Activate and manage press relationships, including Tristan Lecomte’s media coverage.
- Management of PUR Projet website, blog, CRM, social media.
- SEO and online ecosystem strategy.
1. LinkedIn & 100 seconds video (selection of 3-6 profiles)
Please share with us your CV or Linkedin profile and a 100 seconds video to:
The video content is completely free and depends on what you want to share with us. Enjoy yourself!
2. Media/Communication deliverable and meeting with a team leader
You will be contacted to set up a 1 hour and a half meeting (ideally at the office, but via video call if it is easier) with one of PUR Projet’s team leader, to present yourself and a Media/Communication deliverable/project you made in a previous experience (job, association, hobbies…).
You will also be challenged to create a social media post for PUR Projet in preparation of the meeting. More information will be provided to you before this step.
A propos de PUR Projet
PUR Projet, founded in 2008 by Tristan Lecomte (HEC, Founder of Alter Eco, Ashoka fellow, Young Global Leader 2013) and managed by Pierric Jammes since 2010 (X02, Stanford, McKinsey), is a social business whose mission is restoring ecosystems to improve livelihoods and strengthen supply chains. PUR Projet is specialized in the operation of large scale corporate insetting1 programs, helping companies to understand, assess and reduce their impacts and dependencies on natural capital2, and to design, implement and monitor efficient insetting operations along their value chains, such as sustainable procurement strategies, sustainable sourcing initiatives and community ecosystems management projects integrated to supply chains. PUR Projet has significant background and track record in the development and operations of reforestation, agroforestry (managing agricultural outputs combining crop and timber/fruit trees planting), and forest conservation insetting field projects, empowering farmer organizations in the design, the implementation, the monitoring and the long-term sustainability of the ecosystems management activities.