Une possibilité de fuite ?
– Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers
– Complete UI/UX improvement iteration over the new interfaces being developed
– Propose new ideas or rethink existing features to meet present UX standards
– You are inquisitive, proactive and a self-starter
– You are organised and detail-oriented
– You possess strong interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills
– You have knowledge of UI/UX affinity
– You can start in August 2019
– You can provide an internship agreement from your university
– A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!.
– A young, dynamic and international-minded working atmosphere.
– The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing project.
– As a contribution, we grant €300 per month
A propos de Optimy
Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 customers in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L'Oreal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, they work towards a common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy, you'll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; it is in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
We are looking for a talented intern to collaborate directly with the CEO and the management team. Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you ...