Une possibilité de fuite ?
– Research and compile data on the market and segments targeted by Optimy
– Work on marketing materials and create powerpoint presentations
– Draft visual and text content for the corporate website and presentations
– Write drafts and run research for our blog posts
– Work on interactions and posts for Optimy’s social media profiles
– Benchmark and gather data on competitors
– Source for the right organisations and contacts in our target markets
– Assist the Marketing specialists on ongoing projects and tasks: SEO, SEA, Social Media
– You are a Business/Marketing/Communications student
– You have a strong command of the English language
– You are fluent in German or French
– You are autonomous and have excellent organisation skills.
– Good knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign is a plus.
– A previous internship in the same field is a plus.
– You are able to carry out research and analytics based task
– You can start in August 2019
– An internship agreement provided by your university
– A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
– A young and dynamic work environment
– A chance to work as part of an international team in a SaaS company
– As a contribution, we grant 300€/month to all foreign and Belgian students.
A propos de Optimy
Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 customers in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L'Oreal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, they work towards a common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy, you'll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; it is in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
We are looking for a talented intern to collaborate directly with the CEO and the management team. Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you ...