Une possibilité de fuite ?
– Use your language skills to support Account Executive
– Assist with the day-to-day functioning of the customer experience team
– Attend calls between the Account Executives and clients
– Understand the functionalities of the solution and assist with the tool set up
– You are fluent in French or German, any additional languages are desirable
– You have good command of English
– You can work independently
– You are proactive and a doer’ – somebody who wants to prove their ability by getting things done
– You have a real interest in customer success
– An internship agreement is provided by your university
– You can start in June/July 2019
– A chance to work as part of an international team
– Real responsibility, your work will have a direct and noticeable impact on the success of the company
– The possibility of joining the team on a long term basis
– As a contribution, we grant 300€/month to all international and Belgian students.
A propos de Optimy
Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 customers in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L'Oreal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, they work towards a common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy, you'll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; it is in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
We are looking for a talented intern to collaborate directly with the CEO and the management team. Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you ...