Une possibilité de fuite ?
Product Operations [email protected]
The Product Operations Team is a newly-formed team with a central role within our organization, reporting to the Operations team. Its main goal is to ensure product-market-fit of all features, from design to success achievement.
Part Product, part Operations, the Product Ops main role toward the Product Management team is to bring the Operations mindset & knowledge to the feature design process and roadmap planning, ensuring relevancy.
The best features are built upon certitudes, the Product Ops creates experiments during the design phase to inform on Product decisions.
When a feature is launched, the Product Ops follows the roll-out and fine-tunes its settings, builds tools to support its success and trains the Support team, the other Operations team and main stakeholders before and during feature roll-out.
What do you need ?
• You have 2 years of engineering, analysis, statistics, supply chain projects, product operations or equivalent experiences
• You’re fluent both in French 🇫🇷and English 🇬🇧
• Your talented in SQL and excel, with an understanding of data structures and visualization tools
• You have a natural ability to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products, with a user-centric mindset
• You’re autonomous and proactive
• You’re able to balance multiple projects, deadlines, and requests without breaking a sweat (or a tiny bit)
• You have the ability to design and implement experiments by determining key metrics, collecting key data and analyzing results
• Fundamentally empathic to the user needs in all markets
What will you do ?
• Advise Product Teams to help define key challenges to tackle
• Run experiments to identify unique market needs
• Handle city specifics use cases and fine tune features for best product market-fit
• Create dashboards and tools to monitor and support features launch
• Define the operating structure and processes to implement on product strategy
• Get feedback, align and accompany local teams throughout features life-cycle
What are you expected to have achieved past 6 months ?
• Become a trusted partner for our product, engineering and operations teams understanding how your team can help contribute to driving our overall mission
• Be able to offer new features ideas to the Product team based on operational needs
Why would you join us ?
• Take on a challenging job jumping from one topic to another, being intellectually stimulated on a daily basis
• Become a key-actor in the development of new features
• Opportunity to grow and take the lead of your operation scope
• 1000€ travel budget to Heetch offices per year ( in Europe and Africa! )
• Company retreat
• Heetch credits to travel around your city, and as we’re sure you love music, a Spotify subscription 🎶
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
1. First Call to get to know you
2. Technical Test
3. First interview with Pierre, Global Operations manager
4. On-site interview to meet your future teammates and stakeholders
A propos de Heetch
Heetch is a mobility app with a simple mission: We want people to enjoy going out.
Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their best to make their rides unforgettable and friendly! We are focused on young people's expectations and are competing within a fast-paced market.
The service launched in Paris in September 2013 has been growing ever since, with thousands of daily rides in France, Belgium, and Morocco. With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest growing French startups!