Une possibilité de fuite ?
As part of the AssoConnect team, you will work on the following assignments:
- Content: Translation of existing blog articles (French to American English), creation (articles, trainings/webinars, interviews, videos, graphic design, etc.) and distribution (writing and sending newsletters)
- Community Management: Implementation of the communication strategy on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), content distribution and organizing interactions with the online community
- Customer relations: Acting as the 1st level of response to questions from international leads
- Bilingual French/English (American Native: French level B2 minimum, C1 preferred)
- Hardworking (very!)
- Excellent writing skills & irreproachable grammar (English)
- Passionate about Social Media
- Able to take initiative
- High-energy and a love for life!
- Interest in the #TechForGood movement
Send us your CV and answer our three questions (Inspire us!) 🙂
- Video interview with Trish in English
- Interview in our offices with Corinne (Marketing Manager), Pierre (Marketing Director) and Trish (Country Manager USA), in French
- Friday night drink with the team!
How to Apply
Please send your CV & Cover Letter as well as the answers to the three questions below to: pat[email protected]
- Why do you want to join our team?
- What interests you about AssoConnect?
- Tell us something fun about yourself! We want to get to know you 🙂
A propos de AssoConnect
AssoConnect is a startup that simplifies the management and communication of more than 10,000 nonprofits in France: Sports, Humanitarian, Environmental, Religious, Professional...
Our mission: Help nonprofit leaders save time so they can devote themselves to their passion, the development of their project.
As a leader in the creation of management tools for organizations in France (with a market of over 1.5 million nonprofits), our objective is to consolidate this position, expand internationally (focus: United States), become a world leader and change the digital scope for tens of millions of nonprofits around the globe.